flexis Technology - Live Analytics
Forecasts for the Future
Past and empirical knowledge are no longer enough. Rather, the challenge is to have live decision-making information about the developments and events that lie ahead. In order to answer technical questions, this information must be designed in a situational and purposeful matter. This requires the identification of trends, the calculation of probabilities, and the identification of relationships between variables. Our technology allows you to process large amounts of data from different sources quickly. Based on the data to be analyzed, Live Analytics records correlations and patterns. Existing relationships are identified and the current situation is analyzed. These findings form the basis for a continuation in the future.
Rate Data in a Structured Way
Live Analytics provides agile and quickly customizable business intelligence functionalities within the planning processes. Data is held in-memory and allows you to view and analyze it from different perspectives as well as along multiple dimensions. Very large amounts of data can be edited quickly and efficiently. Live Analytics opens up new possibilities of data analysis in real time through search patterns, Regular Expressions (RegEx), and statistics libraries. In addition to the analysis and updating of events along the supply chain, you can, with Live Analytics, show and secure the linking of data, for example, at the start-up of new products. It is also possible to examine individual aspects such as the development of certain consumer groups separately.
Live Analytics will in practice be used in:
- Needs analysis, e.g. the detection of market trends
- Requirement calculation based on volume programs and feature probabilities
- Proactive bottleneck management, based on potential events in the supply chain
- Automated recognizing of patterns and relationships
- Good integration into diverse IT environments
- Standardized libraries for mapping Boolean algebra logic
- Integration of the R programming language to assist with the preparation of forecasts and statistics
- End-user-driven possibility of defining and analyzing option characteristics