Senior Software Consultant
- Work directly or indirectly with customers regarding the implementation of their requirements within flexis standard solutions and technology stacks based on both functional and technical designs.
- In this role you will configure and customize standardized software products (e.g. for Demand & Capacity Planning, Order Slotting, or Assembly Line Sequencing) to the needs of our Fortune 500 customers utilizing your technical development skills and capabilities.
- You will analyze the customer’s business requirements and processes, then design, develop, test and integrate the customer specific solution under the guidance of experienced team members.
- You will also be required to participate in training the stakeholders before the system can be rolled out. This will involve creating training material and may involve travel to client sites.
- You will be responsible for supporting customer solutions and applications after system roll out.
- You will be required to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements.
- You will be expected to take ownership of flexis specific components (during the project life cycle)
- Other tasks you will be involved in include: pre-sales and customer support activities.
- You will work mainly out of the Toronto office with some travel periods to visit customers or other flexis offices.
- Based on your career interests and personal strengths you can grow your career at flexis.
- You have a Bachelor or Master of (Applied) Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
- You have strong technical skills and 4-7 years of work experience in application oriented software development (SDLC), database systems (SQL), Web services and Python.
- You have a strong interest in automotive supply chain management and production planning.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are legally authorized to work in Canada and are able to travel freely to United States and Germany.
- You have a valid G class driver’s license.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and opportunity for career development
- A convenient downtown location
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.