flexis is a global company providing innovative software solutions for Planning and Supply Chain Management in the Automotive industry. Our growing professional services group in Columbus, OH is looking to fill a position for software engineering and solution development.
- Work directly or indirectly with customers regarding the implementation of their requirements within flexis standard solutions and technology stacks based on both functional and technical designs.
- In this role you will configure and customize standardized software products in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Demand/Production Planning to the needs of our Fortune 500 customers utilizing your technical development skills and capabilities.
- You will analyze the customer’s business requirements and processes, then design, develop, test and integrate the customer specific functionality under the guidance of experienced team members.
- You will also be required to participate in training the stakeholders before the system is deployed. This will involve creating training material and may involve travel to client sites.
- You will be responsible for supporting customer solutions and applications after system roll out.
- You will be required to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements.
- You will be expected to take ownership of flexis specific components (during the project lifecycle)
- Other tasks you will be involved in include: pre-sales and customer support activities.
- Based on your career interests and personal strengths you can grow your career at flexis.
- You have a Bachelor or Master of (Applied) Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
- You have strong technical skills and at least 2 years of work experience in application oriented software development (SDLC), database systems (SQL), Web services and Python.
- You have a strong interest in automotive supply chain management and production planning.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with state of the art emerging technologies.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting.
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and opportunity for career development.
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.