Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain
flexis is a provider of innovative software solutions for advanced planning and supply chain management in the automotive industry worldwide. Our growing professional services group in Columbus, OH is looking to fill a position for Sr. Business Analyst.
- Work directly or indirectly with Fortune 500 customers regarding their business processes and requirements for implementing flexis standard solutions and technologies within the Planning and Supply Chain Management functional areas.
- Gather and document functional business requirements.
- Collaborate with business users to develop and implement best practices.
- Assist in delivering innovative cross-functional processes and solutions.
- Analyze customer requirements against flexis standard products, identify and document functional gaps.
- Assist project teams in identifying the best technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead customer/ end user discovery sessions and support in management of project scope and requirements.
- Fulfill role of Subject Matter Expert and Lead business analyst on large and small scale projects.
- Support testing, training, and implementation of customer solution.
- Create and support functional design documentation, training documentation, and sustain documentation.
- Support project manager with work packages and tasks, estimations, and other implementation or change management related details.
- Assist in the support of customer solutions and applications after system roll out.
- You will be required to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders to derive requirements.
- Support Pre-Sales activities as required by assisting in customer presentations, demonstrations, and best practices.
- You will work mainly out of the Westerville, OH office with some travel to customer sites or other flexis office locations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS/CIS, Engineering, or related field.
- You have at least 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst and Demand/ Production Planner or Supply Chain Planner.
- You have experience in bridging business processes and technical solutions.
- You have the ability to solve complex problems, effectively communicate, and lead cross-functional discussions and end-to-end process development.
- You have the ability to define and articulate strategies, functional requirements, and use cases.
- You have the ability to effective lead diverse groups of both business and technical resources.
- You are able to work in an agile environment with both customer and internal technical project members.
- You have a strong interest in automotive supply chain and manufacturing planning.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with state of the art emerging technologies.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting.
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and opportunity for career development.
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.