Associate Consultant, Entry-Level (m/f)
flexis is a provider of innovative software solutions for advanced planning and scheduling in the automotive industry worldwide. Our growing professional services group in Tokyo is looking to fill several software consulting positions at our Associate level (entry level).
- In this role you will configure and customize standardized software products (e.g. for Demand & Capacity Planning, Order Slotting, or Assembly Line Sequencing) to the needs of our Fortune 500 customers.
- You will understand the customer’s business requirements and processes, then develop, test and integrate the customer specific solution under the guidance of experienced - team members.
- You will also be required to assist in training the stakeholders before the system is rolled out. This may involve travel to client sites.
- Other tasks you will be involved in include: pre-sales and customer support activities.
- You will work mainly out of the Tokyo office with some travel periods to visit customers or other flexis offices.
- Based on your career interests and personal strengths you can grow your career at flexis.
- You have a Bachelor or Master of (Applied) Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
- You have experience in application oriented software development (SDLC), database systems (SQL), Java, Java Script and Python.
- You have an interest in automotive supply chain management and production planning.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You enjoy working directly with customers.
- You are able to travel freely to United States and Germany.
- A valid G class driver’s license is preferred.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting.
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and opportunity for career development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com