Senior Software Developer (m/f)
flexis is a global company providing innovative software solutions for Planning and Supply Chain Management in the Automotive industry. Our growing professional services group in Columbus, OH is looking to fill a senior level position for a senior software developer.
- Work closely with customers regarding solution and information architecture in order to ensure alignment of both solution design and business requirements with flexis standard solutions and technologies.
- Configure, customize, and deploy standardized software products related to planning and supply chain management (e.g. for Demand & Capacity Planning, Order Slotting, or Assembly Line Sequencing) for Fortune 500 customers utilizing your technical development skills and capabilities.
- Review, analyze, and modify systems, including testing, debugging, revising and installing for both small and large-scale solutions.
- Support the creation of test plans and test cases for developed customer solutions.
- Prepare technical documentation and training documentation for implemented solutions.
- Independently and effectively, communicate to both business and IT facing persons via verbal, written, electronic communication and/or through delivering presentations.
- Identify best practices, communicate and implement these practices.
- Assist in training technical stakeholders and flexis associates.
- Work both independently or within project teams to deliver assigned tasks and projects.
- Other tasks that you may be involved include pre-sales and customer support activities.
- You have a Bachelor or Master of (Applied) Science degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience in application oriented software development (SDLC), database systems (SQL), Java, Java Script and Python
- You have experience and enjoy working with customers and implementing customer solutions.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have an interest in supply chain management and production planning, particularly in Automotive.
- You are highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well under pressure, both independently and within a team environment.
- You are self-confident and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with state of the art emerging technologies.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting.
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and opportunity for career development.
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.